LOMBOK WALKING TOUR: The Heart of Mataram.
Mataram is the capital of Nusa Tenggara Barat. Not only it serves as an administrative city but also an exotic tourists destination with its enchanting nature and fascinating culture. Lombok Walking Tour takes you to the historical places and tell you their stories. Join us to understand the things that made the people and the city.
It’s a pay-as-you-wish guided walking tour by Lombok Good Guide. We run every day.
- Transfer the registration fee to: BCA 2870016835 (Pracandha Adwitiyo)
- CONFIRM your registration by sending a picture of the transfer receipt to whatsapp: +628567669954 (Huans)
- Show up at the National Museum at 9am (come 15mins earlier if you can) with someone you care about and enjoy the tour! 🙂
Setelah mengisi form pendaftaran:
- Kirim uang pendaftaran ke: BCA 2870016835 atas nama Pracandha Adwitiyo
- KONFIRMASI pendaftaran dengan mengirimkan bukti transfer ke whatsapp: +628567669954 (Huans)
- Hadir di Museum Nasional pukul 09.00 (10 menit lebih cepat lebih baik) dengan seseorang yang kamu sayang dan nikmati turnya! 🙂
The walk that highlights Jakarta as a modern city with diversities. This walk covers some of the most important landmarks of Jakarta as you will walk in the central of the capital city. The best walk for first timers or they who want to know deeper about the J-town.
The meeting point of this walk is on the front yard of the most important museum, the National Museum. You will find an elephant statue and we’ll be there waiting for you. If you take the Transjakarta bus, stop at MONAS bus stop and walk to your left because the museum building is right across the bus stop.
This is the real Chinatown in Jakarta! You will find real people doing real activities; trading, praying, sipping coffee, and everything in between. If you like to meet locals doing their activities, you want to join this tour!
The meeting point of the tour is in Seven Eleven in Hotel Novotel on Gajah Mada street, you will not miss this popular hotel building. If you take the Transjakarta bus, take the one that goes to KOTA (line 1) and stop at OLIMO bus stop, go to your left and get down the bridge and walk straight approximately 200m and the Novotel hotel is on your left. The Seven Eleven is just around the corner.